MELAYU BOLEH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MELAYU BOLEH

Forum melayu boleh. Forum melayu. Untuk bertukar prndapat dan berkongsi segalanya dengan rakan-rakan melayu.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PENDAPATAN PERCUMA

Navigation
 Blog MB
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

FREE Event: The Correlation of DJIA vs FBM KLCI by DAR Wong

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sheimquah
Ahli Baru
Ahli Baru
sheimquah

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-10-05

FREE Event: The Correlation of DJIA vs FBM KLCI by DAR Wong Empty
PostSubject: FREE Event: The Correlation of DJIA vs FBM KLCI by DAR Wong   FREE Event: The Correlation of DJIA vs FBM KLCI by DAR Wong Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 3:38 pm

My company, Oriental Pacific Futures, is inviting interested parties to attend our upcoming financial event by speaker DAR Wong on the 29th October 2011 at Bayan I (Level 3), Cititel Penang.

This event will give you the opportunity of shorting futures as well as reading the correlation of DJIA, FBM KLCI and gold prices so that you can protect your investments.

As a bonus, the highly acclaimed speaker will also share his trading strategies in Crude Palm Oil Futures (FCPO) for better reward.

Admission is FREE (although by entrance admission is by registration only).

Find out more information or REGISTER your seat now to avoid disappointment at http://www.opf.com.my/events/
Back to top Go down
http://www.opf.com.my

FREE Event: The Correlation of DJIA vs FBM KLCI by DAR Wong
Page 1 of 1