MELAYU BOLEH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MELAYU BOLEH

Forum melayu boleh. Forum melayu. Untuk bertukar prndapat dan berkongsi segalanya dengan rakan-rakan melayu.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PENDAPATAN PERCUMA

Navigation
 Blog MB
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

produk isreal?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
saranya
Forumer
Forumer

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2010-05-26

produk isreal? Empty
PostSubject: produk isreal?   produk isreal? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:45 pm

Okay so we learned about this in history about how the two countries are always fighting blah, blah blah. What i don't understand is why Israel is so mad. 60 years ago they took palestines land, so i can understand why there upset (although they should stop launching missels at them) But why do they have to keep fighting. Israel was in the wrong first (that is what we learned in school and what was on my test) And I understand that palestine is upset but they do not need to harm innocent people and children. Can they not have peaceful negotiations? And the U.S supporting Israel is pretty messed up. If we stopped helping them i think it would be a fairer fight.
====================================
Teeth Bleaching Glasgow|Invisalign Glasgow
Back to top Go down
http://www.slice.com

produk isreal?
Page 1 of 1